Skip to main content

[Writing's a Pi]


Photography: Patrick Tommaso

{Recently realized how complex a writing is. It's like trying to figure out the definite value of Pi. We only write ~3.14 but this isn't a definite value, it's an approximation. People tried figuring the value for many years, the more people try, the more indefinite it becomes.

Writing's no different. We might often hear Peter Dury say 'inch-perfect' when Lionel Messi scores a brilliant goal but writing isn't playing a soccer. We try to achieve the 'inch-perfect' in writing for 10 years, then in another 10 years, new style of writing comes, new books and new authors. It goes like this until we are dead and after we are dead.

Then, I tried writing something about writing but I don't know nothing. People say, before you write, you must read. Thinking that I don't want to wake up from my graveyard with regrets, I started reading. I started with Yallamma - The Writing Company, masterpieces of footnotes, poetry and many more. However, I realized that while reading, I don't understand some words. Now I have to scratch my head and flip a thick Cambridge Dictionary. At this time around 3 am, I almost puked. I was fucked up.

Slowly, I feel. I feel the fear. I am typing this on my mobile with trembling fingers and sighing heart. I am trying to improve something onto myself. I scribbled lot of dirty works at #The_Art_of_Pen and fooled 12,000 people. Now, I am afraid they might rebel against my weaknesses.

So, see, for me, writing isn't a piece of cake.]

Goodday+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πˆπ’π„ πŽπ… π‘π€π‚πˆπ’πŒ

π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 𝙄𝙑: π™π™π™š π™‹π™šπ™€π™₯π™‘π™š’𝙨 π™†π™žπ™£π™œ Nothing impressed me more. Nothing deserved my deepest prayers and respect. To none but to my king. The fifth of Wangchuck Dynasty. His majesty the king of Bhutan, Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck. To the world, and to me and to his people, he is known as the People’s King. Definitely, the title was not a mistake. He earned it. If I am to put world leaders into the list of elites, my king is the number one! As soon as 76-year-old tourist was tested positive for the coronavirus, his majesty went himself. Risking his own life and his country.  Bhutan is one of the most visited Travel Destinations for tourists. It is a massive industry where it contributes millions of US$ to the economy. That is why, it is one of the five jewels of the country. As soon as first case was confirmed, every Bhutanese got into the war to fight the virus. On 6th March, 2020, education institutes of Thimphu, Wangdue and Punakha were closed.  It was time for nurs

Dear Parents, Sons and Daughters

πƒπžπšπ« 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, Today, I want to tell you all something really important. I am neither a parent nor a philosopher. I am just a college student who went through few tests in my life. In all these years, you have supported your children to go to school and trusted them with all the dreams you have. The beauty of all the Bhutanese parents I have seen so far was “Dear child, we don’t expect you to become the richest man or the richest woman but a child who can stand up on your feet”. Today is the day you won’t forget. Just yesterday, there were news flooding on social media announcing that results for class 12 would be out by today. I knew, all the parents are worried as much as your child who has just completed class 12. This result will determine another step of life. I would like to congratulate all those parents and students who could achieve good marks in examinations. You might be thinking of throwing a party for your child’s achievement. This would mean a world to your chil